Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Schedule for the Future Could Involve YOU

A couple of weeks ago, I presented the Law and Disorder Seminar at the West Virginia Association of Home Inspectors (“WVAHI”) Winter Workshop in Flatwoods, West Virginia pursuant to an invitation that I had received back in November from Sam Wood, an inspector that I have known for quite some time.

That prompted this email request from reader Robert J. Stawicki of Medina, NY:

“Could I get your schedule for your Law and Disorder seminar. I tried to catch the Flatwoods one but could not get directions or any other info. Thank you in advance.”

Presenting the Law and Disorder Seminar is one of the most enjoyable aspects of my practice. I like traveling to different parts of the country that I might not otherwise get to, meeting home inspectors from around the nation, pressing the flesh, taking in the local scenery and sampling regional delicacies. What I do not like is all the work involved in setting up the seminar only to have to cancel it because not enough folks registered early enough to justify the expense.

So I have decided to stop scheduling live seminars because doing so was taking up too much of my time often for too little return. Instead, I am making myself available to regional, state, and national associations and National Franchisors as a featured speaker at their monthly meetings or their summer, fall, winter, spring or semi-annual or annual conventions for a fee of $1,000 out of which I will cover all of my travel expenses.

I will be presenting the seminar at the Florida InterNACHI chapter in Sarasota, Florida on April 30, 2011, pursuant to a similar arrangement. If your organization would like to schedule a live presentation of the Law and Disorder seminar for its members, email me at homeinspectorlawyer@gmail.com or call me at 215-854-6444.

I am also in the process of digitizing the seminar on a series of videos which will be accessible on line via subscription and which you will be able to view in the privacy of your own home, as often as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment